Thursday 30 January 2014

Scarborough Wedding Photography - KT & Bush in Dalby Forest


Just over a month since my cousin's wedding it was time for another, this time the wedding of one of my oldest and dearest friends. We had started planning the cake as soon as she had booked the date, so I had a good couple of years to research cakes that looked like trees!

A few weeks before the wedding I was asked if I would be one of four photographers on the day as I have a keen interest in wedding photography - of course I said yes! My main task before the ceremony was to get photos of guests arriving, the others had the bride, groom and venue as their focus. After the ceremony it was a free for all for everyone!


So I spent pretty much the entire day looking through a lens and had a great time doing so. We met at East Ayton Lodge, got driven to the ceremony in Dalby Forest. We had lunch in Dalby after the wedding and got a chance to go on the adventure playground and then back to East Ayton Lodge for the reception!

It was a unique day with a lot of surprises and it resulted in some great photographs!

Here's some of my favourites and the full album is here.

And yes, that cake is one of mine and took me a week to make. Worth every late night!

























No comments:

Post a Comment