Thursday 30 January 2014

Darlington Wedding Photography - Gail & Rich at Rockliffe Hall Hotel


Fast forward over a year to the next wedding I'm going to show you and this was another chance for me to make a wedding cake. I had spent pretty much most of the previous year using my spare time to improve my cakey making skills. June 2013 saw the wedding of my cousin Gail to her fiancé Richard.

It was at the beautiful Rockcliffe Hall and I was under pressure to make a cake that would suit such a grand venue! After setting the cake up I had a good opportunity to take some sneaky photos of the flowers and table decorations!
The day was faultless and I found I was on family photographer duties till very late!

Here's some of my favourites and the full album is here.



















Yeah, I made that tower of cake! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment