Thursday 16 January 2014

Scarborough Wedding Photography - Kirsty & Kev at The Crown Spa Hotel


Just after Damian and Michelle's wedding my mum asked if I would like to be her plus one. Kirsty, one of her employees was getting married and my dad was going to be at work. Not being one to turn down a party I jumped at the chance. I was also making the cupcakes for the sweet table, so I got the chance to sample my own handiwork!

This was my first chance to have a mingle and meet people with a camera and a big smile. As I got to know people over the day I ended the day being asked to take photos long into the night. The day went from setting up cakes first thing in the morning to snapping the happy couple as the DJ finished for the night!

Here's some of my favourites and the full album is here. p.s. I apologise in advance for the selective colour. I am reworking some of my earlier photos at the moment and these will be coming up in a future blog post.











No comments:

Post a Comment