Thursday 16 January 2014

Scarborough Wedding Photography - Damian & Michelle at Scarborough Fair Collection



Probably the first time I realised that I wanted to take more photographs at weddings happened in the summer of 2011. I was invited to two weddings in a very short space of time and had access to a basic DSLR.

This led to me getting some fantastic shots and people started commenting on the quality of my photography. At this point I had no idea what an f stop was or the meaning of the word aperture, nevermind the basic principles of photography! As you can see I had limited knowledge of Photoshop and wasn't very adventurous with my editing.
Here are my favourite shots from Damian and Michelle's fairground themed wedding back in July 2011. You can see the full album here.











No comments:

Post a Comment