Tuesday 4 March 2014

Darlington Wedding Photography - Rachael & Mike at Headlam Hall



Another cousin and another cake and photography day.

Rachael is Gail's sister and asked me if I would be able to make her wedding cake after sampling the ones I made for her sister's wedding! I said yes straight away and then started planning how I would make a wedding cake over Christmas!
Most of all I was looking forward to the prospect of a winter wedding, most of my previous photographs were taken in the summer. The December low light would prove to be a learning curve!

It was the general response from these photographs that made me wonder if I could make it in the world of actual real wedding photographers. This is my starting point and I'm looking forward to what the future holds!

Here are some of my favourites and you can see the full album here.




















No comments:

Post a Comment