Wednesday 31 December 2014

2014: A Year in Review


Well 2014 has gone, that went a lot faster than I expected. Seems like five minutes ago I had people messaging me on Facebook telling me I should try and shoot a few more weddings because I seemed to have a knack for it.

I've been lucky enough to be part of ten weddings this year and lots of other awesome events. I've been as far as Liverpool to shoot one of those weddings and I've also done some wonderful shoots with people who just wanted me to take their photograph because they like my work, which is so special to me. I've met some amazing people too; wonderful brides and grooms, proud dads, ultimate party animals and some super cute grandparents.

I have loved every moment and would like to thank everyone who gave me a chance and let me be a part of their special day. Thank you to all the people who have helped me, encouraged me and inspired me - especially my husband Richard (my 2nd shooter in training). When I wasn't shooting any of these I was busy working full time, finishing my English degree and graduating from the Open University - thank you to mum, dad and Richard for all the encouragement. I know I really needed it at times!

I have ten weddings on my wall planner for next year already and have plenty of space for more. Here's just a small (huge) selection of my favourite photographs from this year, bring on 2015!

All the best for the new year.

Emma x x x






















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment