Monday 14 April 2014

My Very First Wedding Fair - Alternative Wedding Photographer in Yorkshire


I exhibited at my very first wedding fair yesterday. Having only got back from a week in the Lake District on Saturday afternoon I had to make sure I was well prepared in advance!

It a Bridal & Prom Boot Sale and was held at the new Bempton & Buckton Community Village Hall, organised by Bottom Drawer Events.

I was as prepared as I could be; having spent a lot of time reading various blogs and websites which let me know what to ask couples and what they will ask me. A special thank you to Kat at Rock and Roll Bride for this post which was very useful and had some awesome tips and tricks for someone, like me, who is just starting out!
It was lovely meeting the folks who visited the event and it was also nice to meet some fellow suppliers, I know where to go for sweet carts, travel booking, handmade truffles and bespoke bunting and so much more!

Oh and the best bit, I think I got myself a booking for summer 2015!

Here's some pics of my stall, let me know what you think - anything I could change to stand out more?

















No comments:

Post a Comment